KGM BRAND POLICY All return policy is available. Please make a video while opening the parcel. If there is any loss or lost item, send it 24 hours. and to contac us . The video is your and our company is Safety. Our company does not accept without video .
Payment ProtectionIf you don’t receive the item that you ordered, or it shows up significantly different from its description, you may qualify for Purchase Protection, and we’ll reimburse you for the full purchase price plus any original shipping costs, subject to terms and limitations. If you are charged for a transaction that you didn’t make, let us know ASAP, and we’ve got you covered.
My Account FAQs
Forgot your password?
- Click Account -> Reset Password
- Enter the e-mail address you signed up with
- An e-mail will be sent to that address automatically
- Click the link in the e-mail to reset the password
What is KGM BRAND’s customer care number?+91 73598 47243
My Order FAQs
Got questions before placing an order?Feel free to contact KGM BRAND by leaving a feedback in our app or sending an e-mail to our service center: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I make changes to my order?You can change your order anytime before payment or just cancel this order and create a new one. We do not recommend changing it after you made the payment as it may delay your order.
How do I check my order status or track my order?
- Log into your account
- Track your order by following Account -> Orders -> Tracking
My order is still under processing. When will it be shipped?Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time The processing time depends on the specifications of the products. Our average processing time is 2-5 days.
How do I return an item?Click here for our return policy.
How do I cancel my order? Can I get my money back after cancellation?We offer full refund if the order is cancelled before it is shipped. You should submit a ticket to request cancellation in our support center of app. We will NOT accept order cancellation request if the orders have been shipped. SHIPPING POLICY After submitting a return request, you can either schedule a pickup or mail the return package by yourself. The pickup fee is ₹90/package, which will be deducted from your refund total. But if it is our fault for a return (like wrong products or damaged products), please find customer service under My Account for a free pickup.
Customers from other countriesIt takes 3 business days to fully process your return and issue your refund. *Note: We will process your refund when we receive your return. It may take up to 45 business days for us to receive your return.
What are the shipping methods and shipping fees?Please click here for more details.
Are there any additional fees involved in international shipping?In some cases, there will be VAT, customs duties or fees levied by your destination country. Additional charges for taxes or customs clearance must be paid by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict the amount. Customs and taxation policies vary widely from country to country. Customs clearance procedures, if required, can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
How can I track my package?You can track your order by following Account -> Orders -> Tracking on our APP. Or enter the tracking number on the shipping company’s website.
What if my order has not arrived by the expected delivery date?For some orders there might be a few days’ delay. Please do not worry if the tracking records are normal and updating. If the parcel turns out to be missing, we will issue a full refund to you.
Which payment methods do you accept?We accept a variety of payment methods.
India:COD Netbanking Debit Card Credit Card: Visa / MasterCard/Moestro… Wallet: Paytm/Freecharge/MobiKwik/Ola/Jio/Oxigen/Airtel/PayU
Mexico:Credit Card/Debit Card: Visa/MasterCard/American Express/Carnet Paypal oxxo
Brazil:Credit Card/Debit Card: Visa/MasterCard/American Express/Discover/Diners Club/Hipercard/Aura/elo Boleto
Other CountriesCredit Card: Visa / MasterCard/Moestro… Paypal Get to Know Us
Factory PriceKGM BRAND is a direct-from-factory platform. Our technology innovation on the supply chain enables us to offer you the best prices by connecting you with factories from all around the world
1. Factory PricesOur technology bypasses distributors and lowers prices you find on eBay and Amazon by 30%-40%
2. Premium ProductsYou could find trendy products from every corner of the world on KGM BRAND with the help of our advanced technology.
3. Low Shipping FeesThrough KGM BRAND you can buy products from factories around the world. Multiple items, one package, one shipping fee. You would also enjoy free shipping on orders above a certain value.
4. Assured QualityOur customer service team will communicate with factories on your behalf about whatever questions you may have with your order. We built a comprehensive quality control system to filter out factories that do not meet our standards.
About UsIn the fall of 2013, the 25-year-old Vincent Lou left Facebook and started this business. His passion for products and frustration with the lack of transparency in pricing led them to build KGM BRAND. While the team skews young, our employees have cut their teeth at places like Amazon, Facebook, Gap, Zara, and J.Crew. We share the passion for pushing boundaries and challenging conventions. If you are a rule breaker, questioner, student who skip classes, join us! Contact us at email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
CopyrightThe entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under copyright laws, and is the property of KGM BRAND. The collective work includes works that are licensed to KGM BRAND. ALL RIGHT RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with KGM BRAND or purchasing KGM BRAND products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with KGM BRAND or to purchase KGM BRAND products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, displayed transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by KGM BRAND. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
Limitation of liabilityKGM BRAND shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if KGM BRAND has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Typographical errorsWhile KGM BRAND strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. KGM BRAND cannot confirm the price of an item until after you order. In the event that an item listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, KGM BRAND shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. In the event that an item is priced incorrectly, KGM BRAND may, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
TerminationThese terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by KGM BRAND without notice at any time, for any reason. Any termination of this agreement shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation, payment obligations) of the parties arising before the date of termination.
Use of siteHarassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a KGM BRAND or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any part tor which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or usethe site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
LinksIn an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, KGM BRAND may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party’s affiliated with KGM BRAND, KGM BRAND has no control over the linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of KGM BRAND. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you are accessing them at your own risk. Nonetheless, KGM BRAND seeks to protect the integrity of its website and the links placed upon it. It thus requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (eg. if a specific link does not work).
Customers from other countriesIf the return is due to a KGM BRAND error, we will refund return shipping costs up to a certain amount. You will need to pay the carrier at the time of shipping. The return shipping costs will be covered along with the refund. If the return is not due to a KGM BRAND error, you will need to pay for the return shipping. We recommend that you choose the local post with a cheaper price. *Notice: We strongly recommend that you NOT use FedEx or DHL for return. It would result in high customs fees.
Different pricing currenciesPricing of products sold by KGM BRAND is based upon figures calculated in U.S. Dollars (US$). Prices displayed in other currencies are converted from U.S. Dollars according to the most up-to-date conversion rates. Due to fluctuating currency values, prices displayed in non-U.S. denominations of currency on the Site, other than on the individual product page, may not be the most current. Areas of the Site where non-U.S.denominations of currency might be inaccurate include, but are not limited to, promotional banners, promotional pages, and information on product category pages. The price displayed on an individual product page, regardless of currency denomination, is the current price you are liable to pay to KGM BRAND, excluding shipping.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO GOVERN – These termsand conditions represent the final and complete agreement of the parties and noterms or conditions in anyway modifying or changing the provisions stated herein shall be binding upon Our Company unless made in writing and signed andapproved by an officer or other authorized person at Our Company. No modification of any of these terms shall be modified by Our Company’s shipmentof goods following receipt of Buyers purchase order, shipping request orsimilar forms containing printed terms and conditions additional to or inconflict with the terms herein. If any term, clause or provision is declared toheld invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such declaration or holdingshall not affect the validity of any other term, clause or provision hereincontained.
- ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS – All orders are subjectto written price verification by authorized Our Company personnel unless designated in writing to be firm for a specified period of time. Shipment of goods without written price verification does not constitute acceptance of the price contained in the order.
- SUBSTITUTION – Our Company reserves the right,without prior notification, to substitute an alternative product of like kind, quality and function. If the Buyer will not accept a substitute, the Buyer mustspecifically declare that no substitution is allowed when the buyer requests a quote, if such request for quote is made, or, if no request for quote was made,when placing an order with the Our Company.
- PRICE – Prices quoted, including any transportation charges, are valid for 10 days unless designated as firm for aspacific period pursuant to a written quote or written sales acceptance issuedor verified by an officer or other authorized personnel of Our Company. A price designated as firm for a specific period may be revoked by Our Company if the revocation is in writing and is mailed to the Buyer prior to the time a written acceptance of the price is received by Our Company. All prices and deliveriesare F.O.B. shipping point. Our Company reserves the right to cancel orders inthe event selling prices which are lower than prices quoted are established bygovernment regulations.
- TRANSPORTATION – Unless otherwise provided, Our Company shall use it judgment in determining carrier and routing. In either case, Our Company shall not be liable for any delays or excessive transportation charges resulting from its selection.
- PACKING – Unless otherwise provided, Our Company will comply only with it is minimum packing standards for the method of transportation selected. The cost of all special packing, loading or bracing requested by Buyer will be paid for by Buyer. All cost of packing and shipmentfor Buyer’s special equipment shall be paid for by Buyer.
- PAYMENT TERMS – The discount applies only tothe invoiced value of the material (not to taxes or freight charges). Our Company reserves the right to require advance payment or satisfactory security for the goods if the financial condition of Buyer so warrants as determined by Our Company. If Buyer fails to make payment in accordance with terms of this agreement or any collateral agreement, or fails to comply with any provisions hereof, Our Company may, at its option (and in addition to other remedies), cancel any unshipped portion of this order. Buyer is to remain liable for all unpaid accounts.
- TAXES AND IMPORT/EXPORT LICENSES – Prices do not include taxes. Taxes are paid by Buyer upon invoice from Our Company unless Buyer provides a valid exemption certificate acceptable to the taxing authorityor unless Our Company’s forbidden by law from collection of said taxes from Buyer. Import or export licenses are to be secured by Buyer.
- TITLE AND RISK OF LOSS – Delivery to carriershall constitute delivery to Buyer, and thereafter risk of loss or damage shallpass to Buyer. Any claim of Buyer relative to damage during shipping ordelivery should be made directly to the carrier. Any claims by Buyer against Our Company for shortage or damage occurring prior to such delivery to carriermust be made within five (5) days after receipt of the goods and accompanied byoriginal transportation bill signed by carrier noting that carrier received the goods from Our Company in the condition claimed. Not with standing passage of the risk of loss to Buyer, title and right of possession to the goods sold hereunder shall remain with Our Company until all payments hereunder, including deterred payments evidenced by notes or other wise, Interest, carrying charges,and attorneys’ fees, shall have been made in cash, and Buyer agrees to do all acts necessary to perfect and maintain such right and title in Our Company.
- RETURN OF PRODUCTS – Goods cannot be returned, and orders once accepted by Our Company cannot be canceled, except upon the written approval of Our Company. Cut to size items and special orders may not be returned unless it has been determined to be provided in error by Our Company. Customers returning goods are responsible for freightcharges, and shall be assessed a restocking fee of $100 or 20% of the order, whichever is greater.
- FORCE MAJEURE – Our Company shall not be liable for failure to perform its obligations resulting directly or indirectlyfrom or contributed to by acts of God; acts of Buyer, civil or militaryauthority, including wage and price controls; fires; war; riot; delays intransportation; lack of or inability too brain raw materials (including energy sources), components, labor, fuel or supplies; or other circumstances beyond Our Company’s reasonable control, whether similar or dissimilar to the foregoing. If certain quantities are affected and other quantities are not, the quantities affected shall be eliminated without liability, but the agreement shall remain unaffected. Our Company may during any period of shortage due to any of saidcauses, allocate its supply of such raw materials among its various users thereof in any manner which we deems fair and reasonable. In no event shall Our Company be liable for special or consequential damages for any delay for anycause.
- REASONABLE ATTORNEY’S FEES – In the event suit or other proceedings shall be brought for the recovery of the purchase price, or any unpaid balance, or the breach by Buyer of any term here incontained, Buyer shall pay to Our Company, in addition to any damages proved by law, reasonable attorney’s fees and costs of collection.
- LIABILITY – Our Company shall not be responsible, obligated, or liable for any injury or damage resulting from an application or use of its products, either singularly or in combination with other products, arising out of acceptance of this order. Our Company shall have no liability for errors in weight or quantity delivered unless claim is made by Buyer within five (1) days after receipt of shipment and accompanied byoriginal transportation bill signed by carrier noting that carrier received the goods from Our Company in the condition claimed. If such timely claim is madeby Buyer, and the claim is deemed valid by Our Company, Our Company may fulfillits responsibility by either shipping the quantity necessary to make good the deficiency, or at Our Company’s option, crediting Buyer with the invoice price of the deficiency.
- WARRANTY – All goods sold by Our Company are warranted to Buyer to be free from defects in material and workmanship, and manufactured in accordance with industry standards. Therefore going warranty is non-assignable and in lieu of and excludes all other warranties not expressly set forth herein, whether express or implied by operation of law or other wise including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchant ability orfitness. No agent, employee, or representative of Our Company has any authorityto bind Our Company to any representation, affirmation, or warranty concerningthe goods and any such representation, affirmation, or warranty shall not bedeemed to have become apart of the basis of this agreement and shall be unenforceable. Any claimed defect in material or workmanship shall be deemed waived by Buyer unless submitted to Our Company in writing within five (1) days from the date the goods are received by Buyer. Our Company shall not be liableunder the foregoing warranty if any loss or damage is caused by improper application or use of the goods. Our Company disclaims all liability withrespect to the design of the goods and makes no warranty with respect to suchdesign. This warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, whether express, implied, or statutory, including implied warranties of merchantability or fitness.
- REMEDIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY – Our Company shall not be liable for incidental or consequential losses, damages, or expenses arising directly or indirectly from the sale, handling or use of the goods, or from any other cause relating thereto. Our Company’s liability, in any case, including for claims of breaches of warranty or negligence is exclusively limited, at Our Company’s option, to the replacement of goods not complying with this agreement, the repayment of, or crediting Buyer with, an amount equal to the purchase price of such goods, or repairing or arranging for repair of the goods. If Our Company requests the return of the goods, the goods will be redelivered to Our Company in accordance with Our Company’s instructions. The remedies contained in this paragraph constitute the sole recourse of Buyer against Our Company for breach of any of Our Company’s obligations, whether of warranty or otherwise. As long as Our Company makes a good faith effort to rectify any breach, the remedies provided for herein shall be deemed satisfied.
- SELECTION – Buyer represents that the goods sold hereunder are fit for their actual or intended use and that Buyer placed no reliance on Our Company’s skill or judgment in selecting suitable goods or materials or in the design of suitable goods and materials. Buyer represents that the use and installation of the goods shall be made in compliance with all applicable government requirements. Buyer will defend, indemnify and hold harmless Our Company, its successors, assigns and subsidiaries from and against all costs (including attorneys), damages and liabilities resulting from actualor alleged claims asserted or any penalties proposed or assessed Our Companyfor any alleged violation of any federal, state or local law, rule, regulationor standard, by reason of or in connection with any use of the goods delivered hereunder.
- CHOICE OF LAW – This agreement and matters connected with the performance there of shall be construed in accordance with, and governed by, the law of the State of Florida as if it were executed and performed entirely within the State of Florida. Further, it shall be construed to be between merchants.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USEWe may collect different types of personal and other information based on your use of our products and services. Some examples include:
- 1. Contact information that allows us to communicate with you, including your name, address, and e-mail address.
- 2. Equipment, performance, site and/or app usage, viewing and other technical information about your use of our network, services, products or websites.
- 1. That which you input during the account login process.
- 2. That which is generated through your use of our websites, products and services.
- 1. Providing you with the best possible user experience
- 2. Providing the services you use, and to respond to your enquiries
- 3. Communicating with you regarding service updates, offers, and promotions
- 4. Delivering customized content that may be of interest to you
- 5. Addressing network integrity and security issues
- 6. Investigating, preventing or taking action regarding illegal activities and violations of our User Agreement